HollywoodHam's Boosted 98 Accord Sedan EX ***update***

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Re: Hollywood's pic update

Damn that's a lot of work!! Looks great can't wait to see the finished product :thumbsup:

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score

I see you got your pics up. Nice line up of parts there- Keep us posted.

HollywoodHam

Reaction score

@ AKINGKHAN-yeah it's a lot of work (4.5 months and counting), just for the boost build not including the battery relocation to the trunk and the painting of the engine bay while the motor is out...

@ GHOST RYDER-yes finally!!! thanks on the parts compliment, the tuner shop deserves most of the credit. I told them what I wanted my car to do, look like and feel like. we put together a blueprint and this is what we came up with so far.

@ MRNUDE-thanks for ALL your help and thanks for the compliment, I will post pics up once I get her back and from the up coming car shows.

AFAccord

Reaction score

Looks pretty good so far. What block is that and what is your compression going to be with those pistons? Your intercooler is sitting super low like mine. (I need to move it ASAP or else I'm guaranteed to break it pulling in somewhere) What are your power goals and when do you think you'll be tuning?

HollywoodHam

Reaction score

It's an h23 block and my compression is going to be 10-1. My intercooler was sitting below my front kit so what I did was cut into the front bumper support (which I don't recommend, for front end collision reasons) but it was necessary to raise it up. And, I should be dyno and tuning it within the next 2 wks.

HollywoodHam

Reaction score

@ IIICG301 - thank you. I will post pics shortly of the complete build as soon as Iget her back.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Re: HollywoodHam's 98 Accord Sedan EX

threads merged.

ONLY ONE THREAD PER RIDE. Do not make a second thread, ever. The point of this forum is for everyone to have ONE (1) thread that they update as needed.

please keep anything else to their respective sections.

Michael_accord

Reaction score
Re: HollywoodHam's 98 Accord Sedan EX

That's lovely!! damn we do need to meet up lol, i also have an h23a that i was going to get sleeved/etc but got drawn to my f23!! sweet setup!

Back