homemade + wide body + modified + some performance

DrOwZee

Reaction score
I can respect the amount of work put into this car, especially if its "homemade". I feel if you were alittle bit more patient with body work, it wouldve came out alot better. Looks like there were alot of short cuts involved. But to each is his own. You build your car for yourself and not anyone else. Happy modding.

AFAccord

Reaction score
I can respect the amount of work put into this car, especially if its "homemade". I feel if you were alittle bit more patient with body work, it wouldve came out alot better. Looks like there were alot of short cuts involved. But to each is his own. You build your car for yourself and not anyone else. Happy modding.

x2

The outside was going alright, even if its not popular, but it does look like you took a lot of shortcuts on the interior.

vicludcord

Reaction score
This thing is just... Everything's ghetto. I'm surprised the wheels aren't made out of wood lol.

lol ghetto because its I never like any sedan accord, and worst i hate 4 speed auto, it was a pass down car and wasn't clean, paint chipped, mess up fenders. not gonna waste my time nor money on something i don't like.

Performance. Automatic. Weakest F motor available for the 6ga chassis.
Sorry but if you plan to wide body atleast run some meaty tires and those fenders looks warped as ****.

again cheap or free, that wheel with tire was $120 upgrade on craigslist three way trade, there weren't any other deals. Original F23A4 motor had a crack oil wall by manufacture fault. Fender warped in the back of the wheel to avoid air drag and avoid cutting holes and adding vents.

Last edited:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Not even going to attempt to be polite now.

This is even worse than the "ode to type r accord"

Ugliest, worst put together one I've ever seen. Do you actually think it looks good?

Brad2274

Reaction score
:welcome:
i agree with the others, it is a little :rice:
But i do give you props for the paint job, it's pretty good for a rattle can job, is it a satin spray paint? i would take it to maaco or something(or diy) and have them shoot a clear coat on it. whatd you do with the headlights?

Back