Honda CBR Fireblade

HandoEX

Reaction score

I paid $1600 with brands new tires, new clutch, new paint, Vance & Hynes exhaust, an extra set of tires and rims, extra water pump and wiring harness. It only has a hair over 14.5 k on it so it should be a great first bike. Hopefully I'll move up to a newer bike in the fall :)

wg2k7

Reaction score
ive got friends with r1, r1, and busa. one r1 is completely blacked out, everything. the other is red i think, and he has exhaust, sounds sick. the busa is blue with the fattest tires ive ever seen on a bike and some upgrades. all nasty bikes, and i love bikes and there style and speed, but ill never own one. they scare the **** out of me and ive seen some really bad bike accidents. where i like, naples, even if i was the best driver in the world, i would still be out here with these 150 year old people and a million other crazy *** drivers so my risks would still be high.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
motorcycles are fun as hell man.

i used to ride dirtbikes with my buddies all the time in wisconsin (i had yz250, they had ktm 125, ktm 400, yz 125, hyabusa 400, honda 400, kdx 220, cr250, crf 400). right before I had to sell my dirtbike and move to VA 3 of my buddies bought road bikes, 2 of them bought new yamaha 660's and one bought a new suzuki 600. they are all fun as hell man. I'm a big guy, and I don't see any reason to get anything bigger than like a 750cc unless you want to kill yourself.

bikes are fun as hell, and can be safe for experienced riders. problem is people are experienced, and buy bikes they can't handle. bikes aren't as forgiving as cars.

Back