Honda Day #2 Englishtown Raceway NJ August 13-14

slowrider87

Reaction score
you got ripped off then? i forgot what i paid but it was around 20...and i parked where ever i wanted to, no extra 20. and you need to wait for the high end ones. the ones that run 9-10 seconds.

maybe so, perhaps the people taking payments were pocketing some... but either way. i stayed until the sun was going down and only saw a select few run under 11.

did you see that older tegs hood blow off half way down the strip last year and smash the windshield? impressive that the dude finished the run balls to the wall blind.

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score
IMO its just a waste of time majority will be civic and teggys.... I mean I love both cars but it become redundant seeing the same cars doing runs...... Yes I understand its call Honda Day but happen to the other car made by honda like the accord, preludes, cls etc..... you might see at least 8 maybe 9 different car besides that are not civics or teggy compare to hundreds that attend....Oh yeah and hearing my car is whack or slow blah blah blah

Narftastic

Reaction score
Im going 100%
im just making sure i leave the house around 7 or 8 so i dont gotta wait in traffic for 4 hours like i did in april

Back