HONDA DAY! August 15th 2010, Raceway Park, Englishtown, NJ

slowrider87

Reaction score
*I Copied and pasted this thread from Accordtuner (with a few additions of my own)*

Honda day! August 15 2010

Honda-Day-Raceway-2009-Flyer-Font-W.jpg

WHOS IN?
LAST YEAR WE HAD A REALLY GOOD CROWD, LOTS OF NICE PEOPLE AND RIDES. LETS DO IT AGAIN THIS YEAR.

PLEASE IF YOURE ALL ABOUT BEEFING AND STARTING ****.... STAY HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to get the A.T. crowd to agree to a Bi-forum meet to cruise out together. no guarantee on that. More information to come. i will do my best to keep this thread up to date with all developments including a list of AT members attending if the dual forum meet is agreed to.

if you are for sure going to go simply post up saying so with your name, where your are coming from. PLEASE NO "MAYBE", "PROBABLY", "POSSIBLY", "MIGHT", "THERES A CHANCE", or anything of the sort. definites only. theres 2 months. theres plenty of time and a lot to get done, but the easier you make it the better it will be!

i know for some people it may be too far and thats fine, AT has a member flying up from texas just to hang out so if you aren't willing to do that then please don't post in this thread to keep it clutter free.

Attending 6GA Members

1) Slowrider87- Tim- Manassas, VA
2) Fastflyinaccord- Steve- Milford, NJ
3) reggiereggcg2- regg- brooklyn, NY
4) Mileymike- Mike- ?, NY
5) Jaron001- Jaron- Camden, NJ
6) Acedomain
7) Christian

Attending Accordtuner Members

1) 1RUFFRYDER- Ken- NYC
2) darkdemon22- Alex- ?, NJ
3) jaron001- Jaron- Camden NJ
4) ShauN- Shaun- ?, NJ
5) styldaccordngly- Mike- ?, NJ
6) slowrider87- Tim- Manassas, VA
7) balwin- Balwin- Easton ,MD
8) Envi_94- Carrie- Irvington, NY
9) Confuc1ous- Mani- ?, NJ
10) Bedlam13- Roy- Dallas, TX

MEETING PLACES!
just to let u guys know

meeting at the Thomas Edison rest stop on the NJ Turnpike
roll out is 730

roll out from Dunkin Donuts on rt18 by 8,

everyone north/close to the thomas edison rest stop meet up by 730 (the address is 680 New Jersey 18 East Brunswick NJ)

everyone south meet up at dd on rt 18,

if coming from the south get off exit 9 on the turnpike n take rt 18 south, n we will meet at the first DD u see on your side of the road

Last edited:

jaron001

Reaction score
we had a big turn out last year this year we are looking to add to that

honda2010-f.jpg

Last edited:

slowrider87

Reaction score
jaron you think the bi-forum gathering is a go? haven't seen any word on AT yet. and thanks for posting the subthreads on AT thats gonna help out a lot.
steve your added

slowrider87

Reaction score
MODS can someone please edit the title to...

"HONDA DAY! August 15th 2010, 6GA OFFICIAL ROLLCALL!"

would like to have this stickied for ease of access.

ReggieReGGCG2

Reaction score
i heard of this last year but it had passed. i would love to go u can put me on the list

reggiereggcg2-regg-brooklyn ny

slowrider87

Reaction score
regg & i guess the name's mike.... both added. mike i hope to see you running! no worries on going early. just because we plan meetnig spots and cruises doesn't mean you have to join up. we can always see you there... or you could go and set up between 20-35 cones and save us all spots :hihi:

eggs

Reaction score
im going but i will be out there early.. if im tuned by then im running.. if not im showing :flipoff:

maybe we can caravan down there mike... if i go i turn 21 that week so idk if im going to be in any type of condition to drive 2 hours

put me as a maybe please

acedomain

Reaction score
regg & i guess the name's mike.... both added. mike i hope to see you running! no worries on going early. just because we plan meetnig spots and cruises doesn't mean you have to join up. we can always see you there... or you could go and set up between 20-35 cones and save us all spots :hihi:

lol you wrote mileymike on the first post lol and yea his name is mike

Back