Honda Emblem

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
I work at a sign shop. If you were willing to pay shipping I'd do it for ya for $5.

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
no it looks pretty simple to do, i think i could do it on my own, i just need to know where i could get that

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Where to get it from however I have no idea lol. The boss is the one ordering the vinyl and it'd only be at a low price for us because we buy in bulk.

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Seeing as so many are interested in getting their hands on some vinyl, here's the shop's email: [email protected]

Send an email with "Honda Vinyl" as the subject and I'll keep an eye out for them. I'll take a look at the info on what kind of vinyl you guys are looking for and work something out.

6genaccord

Reaction score
looks good

i did the same to mine with carbon fiber vinyl awhile back

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
looks good

i did the same to mine with carbon fiber vinyl awhile back

I think I remember seeing your thread on that. I considered maybe buying some silver carbon fiber, but decided to go blue instead. Actually, I went even more blue this past week. I picked up a black metal license plate frame, some cobalt blue Krylon spray paint, and it came out really nice, gonna be taking some pics tomorrow if it's not raining.

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Well I ended up getting side-tracked but still on the same path in a sense. I decided to have some fun with my gauge cluster today and I think it paid off.

DSC03716.jpg

DSC03717.jpg

And it looks even better combined with the chrome vinyl I used

DSC03718.jpg

Back