Honda HSV-10 GT, No More NSX

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
I liked the design they had when it was still the v10 nsx, would have been so sexy to see one driving around.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
the "production" renderings look like an 8th gen accord. not only are 8ga's ghay, you'd also have people asking what model of accord you have :rolleyes:

do not want

bring back the real nsx...

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
ya I like the old one better I was just saying the v10 prototype I saw looked alot better then the race car version in the video.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
word. i cant even imagine how much larger of a car the newer nsx wouldve been either.
4000lbs...120" wheelbase... :eusa_wall: something like that
ya I like the old one better I was just saying the v10 prototype I saw looked alot better then the race car version in the video.
yeah the concept was a mid-engine v10...thats what it needs to be.

honda has that f1 engine design just hanging out........................... :naughty:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
The NSX is win, and it needs to come out as a re-release just like Nike does with their shoes.

ericthecheat

Reaction score
the "production" renderings look like an 8th gen accord. not only are 8ga's ghay, you'd also have people asking what model of accord you have :rolleyes:

do not want

bring back the real nsx...

These look like an 8th gen to you?

3.5L V8 :skurred:

new-honda-nsx-artist-rendering.jpg

new-honda-nsx-artist-rendering_1.jpg

all-new-honda-nsx-technical-illustration.jpg

I would agree that it's missing the thin profile of the original NSX, but look at the GTR, it's like a souped up 350Z. But the HSV-10 GT looks like it has an exterior design worthy of an NSX successor if the economy would get out of the ****tttter.

It's such a Honda state of mind to spend all the money on a V8 for the track and poop all over the division that's in charge of developing the Ridgeline.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
^Actually, yes it does, and that is way too much of a dramatic change for such a classic car/body style.

Back