honda lift

ls/low'n'slow

Reaction score
ever thought bout a honda crv? or mabr a ridgline? or even a acura mdx?.....

also look into some like rally type suspension
i know we had a 240 at work that had ksport coilovers that made the car sit like 2 inches higher than stock for rally racing

kn0x47

Reaction score
yeah i think you'll have to do like ryan said and find a shop that can custom fit something on your car. i've never seen anything for an accord designed to raise it. then get some nice fat tires to finish off the look :thumbsup:

[email protected].

Reaction score
My car's at least an inch higher than stock right now. AMR coilovers, plus Blizzak 205/50's. I'm guessing if I wanted to go higher I could, but then it would change the suspension geometry too much and corner even worse than it does now.

Looks odd, but only to me and the 1 or 2 other people in Milwaukee that would know anything about Accords. Goes through the snow tho' so who cares? I just have to drive like an old fart for another 2-3 months and go low again.

finch13

Reaction score
Yeah, taller tires can easily add an inch of ride height or more...

Peter, any interest in a 6GA meet/drinkathon in downtown Chicago? We want to do it again this summer.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
so you want to take a fwd midsize family sedan offroading? I don't see how this could end badly. If you need an extra inch or two of clearance just buy a beater crv or something, you'll spend the same amount of money that you would on trying to custom fab your accord and it'll actually work well.

How old are you btw?

dilltheswimr

Reaction score
so you want to take a fwd midsize family sedan offroading? I don't see how this could end badly. If you need an extra inch or two of clearance just buy a beater crv or something, you'll spend the same amount of money that you would on trying to custom fab your accord and it'll actually work well.

How old are you btw?

not offroading per-say its more like i cant get to trail heads that are on gravel roads with stream crossings i cant get across them without scraping.

thanks for all the advice everyone. i am 19 and just finished paying off the car a few months ago so im not interested in getting anything else but since i dont have a car payment i have a little extra money to play around with

[email protected].

Reaction score
Yeah, taller tires can easily add an inch of ride height or more...

Peter, any interest in a 6GA meet/drinkathon in downtown Chicago? We want to do it again this summer.

Taller tires and jacked up coilovers, 4x4 for sure. :lawl:

Not a bad idea... last summer was a bad weekend, maybe this year'll work. You can stop here on your way down and help me w/ my timing belt. ;)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back