hondacg5's H22 Euro R swapped Accord

hondacg5

Reaction score
QUOTE]

The meet's on Saturday. We're driving down to Harrisburg on Friday and leaving Sunday.

Very very clean 6thgen. Lovin' the swap and that drop.[/QUOTE]

my bad... too many car shows coming up. got it confused with another one thats this sunday. so May 3rd... i got of work. i'll be there. honestly i was a little scared when you said saturday. my heart dropped, thought i took off work on the wrong day. i'm looking foward to shooting the sh1t with some fellow 6th gen owners.

Thanks man. i'm in love with my Omnipower full coilovers.

bovodo

Reaction score
dude, thats not a Euro R Accord engine,

my boy has one in his hatch, its supposed to be a F20, with a blue valve cover

ITS A VERY RARE ENGINE! cost bout 2 grand to import over to the states

hondacg5

Reaction score
dude, thats not a Euro R Accord engine,

my boy has one in his hatch, its supposed to be a F20, with a blue valve cover

ITS A VERY RARE ENGINE! cost bout 2 grand to import over to the states

Dude,

The f20b is out of an accord sir or sir-t... this was sold strickly in japan and also known as the Honda Torneo instead of accord.

The H22a euro r with a T2W4 tranny is out of an accord euro r. This was sold in the Japense market as well.

They also have a accord type r... sold in the European market. With the H22a7 and U2Q7 tranny

Here in america we got the heavy and slower F23 sohc powered accord. as we all already know.

They main way to tell if a motor is true or not is the tranny code..

I have a H22a Euro R motor out of a 2000 Accord Euro R with a port and polish job done by honda, straight runner intake manifold (similar to the type r b18), a 11.0:1 compression ratio instead of 10.6:1, VTEC valve timing, lift, and duration were adjusted (valve lift on the intake reaches 12.2mm, while the exhaust end reaches 11.2mm), 2mm bigger throttle body (62mm), valve seat was re-adjusted from 60 to 45 degrees, T2W4 tranny (very close ratio... 80mph on the highway=4,000 rpms in 5th), and finally a 1.5way LSD.

Latest posts

Back