Hondahana's 98 Accord Ex V6 Coupe

payndew

Reaction score
it looks hideous. Stock tails, and a drop would be a good start lol

hondahana

Reaction score
just build it how you want it, if your happy on the way it looks thats fine.

i plan too.... lol if you build cars to what others want and like then thats when pooh gets boring!

hondahana

Reaction score
sooo the wheel ideas have changed since its winter time or getting close and being in tn you never know what the weather will do. so now im on the look out for some tsx/tl anything acura or honda thats clean looking i can find for cheap.

the led underbody kit is now gone due to the wife scraping the front (still trying to figure out how). still trying to find a spare set of headlights to retro with the morimoto setup i have collecting dust.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
sooo the wheel ideas have changed since its winter time or getting close and being in tn you never know what the weather will do. so now im on the look out for some tsx/tl anything acura or honda thats clean looking i can find for cheap.

the led underbody kit is now gone due to the wife scraping the front (still trying to figure out how). still trying to find a spare set of headlights to retro with the morimoto setup i have collecting dust.

This is already a better look for the car and it hasn't even happened yet.

Can't say I am sorry about that underbody kit.......the wife probably did it on purpose......:lawl:

hondahana

Reaction score
This is already a better look for the car and it hasn't even happened yet.

Can't say I am sorry about that underbody kit.......the wife probably did it on purpose......:lawl:

the wifey is the one who put them on along with the cheesy wheels..... lol but she learns.... fast with cars.

she did help me complete a auto-5spd swap and motor swap so i still love her even though she went through her goofy stage with the car.

Back