Hood Spacers

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
well...i guess someone doesn't understand sarcasm. maaco said $50 for them and the lip, so ill just have to wait

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
What about if I have a hott a$$ turbo steaming up the engine bay?

Just get a vented hood.

Cooler air comes in through bumper and grill, carries hot out through vent in hood. Something to do with air flow, vacuum, blah blah, might aid in aerodymanics and suck your car to the ground...I dunno...but you get a CF hood out of it.

There's a profit in there somewhere.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
first you try not to start a thread sounding like a cocky dick
So lets say I do not wanna pay 40 bucks for these things online...what should I make them out of?
FAIL

then you should use google, because your question is obviously nothing new....
FAIL

Then when you go ahead and post a worthless thread you should be a dick to every one who thinks your an idiot for your prior thought processes...
yes...i want to ghetto rig my car exactly how the people in the magazines do it...yes thats it
its actually a 1500whp machine thats right 1500...get it straight:asshole:
ha.. i like the look, so i did it today, no biggie. Guess I learned a lesson today....instead of posting stuff i should just read everyone else's threads and comment my valued opinion, works out better...plus i get to be a douche
DONE, DONE and DONE

next time maybe you should pull your head out of your ***, take the **** we're gonna give ya for asking such a noob question, and be glad you didn't get really flamed

xx24xx

Reaction score
:rwerd: Mr. Positive. :hihi:

I think this mod is retarded. I agree with the rest of the constructive criticism. It looks like you hit something and your too much of an idiot to fix it. Vented hoods are the way to go IF you have heat dissipation issues.

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Maybe I should get those buick vents to replace my sidemarkers like eDub had haha (JK I would never do that). I really don't like the vented hoods.. I know you have a CF one Greg, but I like the OEM look. Unless it's the STI hoods, but they don't make them like that for our cars.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
saw the article on this somewhere.. i think the car tht did this mod gained like 1 whp

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
honestly nikita i'd look into upgrading your radiator and fans (check what mikeymike did) and if you still need better cooling you could try and get a vented hood.... but you'd need a hood that lets air out, not one like the sti that pulls air in

Back