Hooray for me.....

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
So I'm freezing, standing on the corner of a street, looking at my car. One problem. I'm not in it. And its running. Andddddddddddd its locked. So what was oroginally doing a favor dropping off a present for my girlfriends friend now turns into me instinctively locking my car door and waiting for AAA....FML
anybody else do anything stupid warranting a call to AAA so i dnt feel so stupid??

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
i dont have AAA, but I have locked my keys in my car while its running a few times. then i got smart, had a spare made, and keep it in my wallet just in case. i suggest you do the same, havent been locked out of either of my cars in 2 years

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I dunno about the op's car but my 6G and the TL won't let me lock the drivers door with the keys in the ignition.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
JMillerUA6 said:
I dunno about the op's car but my 6G and the TL won't let me lock the drivers door with the keys in the ignition.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It wont let u lock the doors either but u can lock the door with the keys inside on the passanger side.

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
yeah I have a spare in my wallet...that conveniently slid out my back pocket when getting up.......lucky. me!!!/:eusa_wall:

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
aand my driver door is broken so I have to lock by hand, hence going through the motions of getting put of my car, I locked it, and why even if you can't lock it with the keys in the ignition, it wasn't the button, it was me pushing down the lock pin :'( I'm in and warm now though :)

001Stunna

Reaction score
Make a spare, put the spare in a box and glue it inside one of the bumpers or something lol...someplace where one would have to know where to reach to find it. So even if you loose your spare in your pocket, you got that one as well...if you ever lock yourself out again.

PS. Make sure the spare can only open the doors(so don't program it, just get it cut), not start the car also.

Back