Hopefully soon, Accord project.

Krieger88

Reaction score
Okay so I've decided on a few things.
Fenders: I'm going to buy them from a junkyard. Even if you get a good deal online it seems you're still paying 50-80 on shipping. **** that. I'll have to call around, though I'm sure my old man can find a good pair.

I'm 70 percent sure that I'm going to get a trunk lip rather than a spoiler. But this may change.

I'm going to find out whether the maaco has here has good ratings. If not, I'll prob look around for a cheap paintjob. I just need the paint to be decent for at least 4 years. And I've decided I'll be getting it painted black.

The body kit is kinda last on my list, when I have money lying around.

In ny 70% tinting is the darkest, so I guess I'm going to do that.

The only thing I'm still unsure of is the interior, I tried looking around in the forum search and didn't find that much. I don't want to have to pull a lot of stuff out to get to EVERYTHING. Like there's going to be a lot of taping off stuff. At the most i'd take the seats out, but I refuse to take anything involving the panel or dash. I've seen what it looks like off and it looks like a pure nightmare. I REALLLLLY hope my dad sticks to his word of fixing this thing between the 26th and new years. It's been a ****ty 7 months without my car...

imaricer:)

Reaction score
if u go to macco sand it own before you do so, you will save a lot of money. also they dont do door jams, and its not going to last four years.

Back