horray for procrastination

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
so i've been registered on the site for a while but since i havent gotten close to getting my accord i havent bothered to do this. Right now i'm rocking a bone stock 2000 4DR EX w/ leather. It was my mom's car (ironic considering the t-shirt logo) but now its mine. All i'm planning is basic upgrades in appearance and engine. It's my daily and i need it to get me from across the country for summers and what not so no big plans as far as power or appearance. i'll post pics once I get back to school and have a nice backdrop for the car.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
welcome bro.... and yeah, all our sedans started out as grocery getters driven by moms :rofl:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
welcome! hope all of your plans work out for it.

maybe yours did roy, but mine sure didnt. i noticed when i was buying mine that whoever had it before me had big wheels on it cuz their were rub marks on the fender liner, haha, and mine only had 1 previous owner who had bought it new. mine was balllin from the start! haha.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Welcome to the site, hope you find all the info you need.

On a side note. Accords have proven for me to be very reliable, this is my third one. With basic mods, you won't loose any reliablilty factor. If you get springs, just don't slam it and get something that rides nice. If i had to drive from cali to NY right now, i'd have no problems taken my car over something stock.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
On a side note. Accords have proven for me to be very reliable, this is my third one. With basic mods, you won't loose any reliablilty factor. If you get springs, just don't slam it and get something that rides nice. If i had to drive from cali to NY right now, i'd have no problems taken my car over something stock.

I dont need to slam it, i'm more performance minded than show minded. Not to mention driving a slammed car from Texas to Idaho would suck considerably. I love this car though, i just wish i had more money to do the bulk of my desires for it.

xi0utlawstarix

Reaction score
had intake, header, comptech exhaust, UR pulley and tb spacer....the accord is still slow :boo:

looking goood going at a slow pace :lolrun:

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
haha, yeah i've read a lot about the problems with getting power. right now i'm looking for the simple stuff, i'm getting a sri, K&N filter, and a velocity stack. nothing major but the sohc power thing is something i've grown used to working around

5spdcoupe

Reaction score
Are you puttin that velocity stack at the end of your intake?

And welcome to the site.:cool:

Back