Horrible Drivers!..

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
Is it just me or does it seem like there is a lot more horrible drivers on the street now days? I swear almost everywhere I drive, someone cant stay on their own fkn lane, someone runs a light, doesnt stop for a stop sign, drinking and driving, speeding way above the speed limit, driving way too damn slow on the freeway, does not signal on on/off ramps of freeways, etc etc. First i get rear ended at a red light that has been red for at least 30 seconds. and then driving to my chiropractor someone cuts me off with a pickup truck WITH an attached flatbed on the back. and today just after our memorial meet driving on the 605 there was a huge accident, another one on the 60, i saw a car on its side after it hit a fire hydrant..

whats going on? What happened to all the good ol drivers? NOOB DRIVERS FTL :boo::boo::boo:

i've been wanting to vent for a while about this lol.

Last edited:

likeawp

Reaction score
can't stop the masses of bad drivers out there........just gotta be a defensive and observant driver to save your own assss =3

at least you don't live in North Cal....when I was visiting San Francisco.....everybody drive like they're late to work :wtf1:

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
lol! no this wasnt about the meet today...thats exceptional haha..just about other ordinary people out there..yeah the person with the pickup was on the 110 right in the middle of downtown LA where everyone was trying to get to this one certain lane but the one they were already on wouldve ended up right back on the same freeway its like a little short cut...what fkn idiots..couldve caused a huge accident there..

despite how well of a driver you are, you cant control others...
exactly..

no matter how defensive i can be and observant, people who run into others at a red is complete :fail: lol..

i cant wait till i hopefully one day become a police officer...im taking down all ppl who drink and drive and targeting noob drivers

SickCeeGeeSix

Reaction score
all i know is im a real aggressive driver and that helps u avoid accidents because if ur a lazy *** at the wheel and someone cuts u off and u cant react fast enough! Finished! thats all i gotta say... i've avoided so many acciendents and thats because im really aggresive

DXaccorD

Reaction score
dont even get me started on OLD people driving... jesus they need to retake their drivers test or something. i love my grandpa and grandma with all my heart but SERIOUSLY i dont want to die due to a old person being retarded and too old to look in their mirrors and thus cutting someone off its so annoying

iHazSnail

Reaction score
dont even get me started on OLD people driving... jesus they need to retake their drivers test or something. i love my grandpa and grandma with all my heart but SERIOUSLY i dont want to die due to a old person being retarded and too old to look in their mirrors and thus cutting someone off its so annoying

seriously!

bRaZEn_407

Reaction score
I'd rather deal with old people driving than all the other redneck assholes over here in their ****ty s10's and rams. no offense to anyone here who may drive one.

Hondastylez

Reaction score
I'd rather deal with old people driving than all the other redneck assholes over here in their ****ty s10's and rams. no offense to anyone here who may drive one.

Its funny you mention that man.

Last week I was driving west on Dale Mabry and I was on the left lane, there are two more lanes on my right to keep going straight and two lanes on my left for turning left at the light. The turning lanes had red lights while my lane had just gotten the green light to go. Well, this redneck Comes from the turning lane on the left and mind you he's coming fast and all of a sudden he just cuts in front of me and makes me slam on my brakes!. I'm freaking pissed off and manage to quickly switch over to the next lane over and say a few words to the man and all he's got the nerve to say is that he HAD HIS DAMN BLINKERS ON!.

So i guess just because your blinkers are on, it gives you the right to switch lanes whenever you want, even if there's no space for you to switch into the lane you want to.

He's just lucky nothing happened to my two little girls I had w/me cuz i swear to GOD himself that anything happened to 1 of them and he would've been ***ed up.

Oh...and he was driving a Ram....somewhat lifted.....typical huH!

Back