Horrible Gas Mileage

fothermucker

Reaction score
I'm getting about 350-360 on a tank with a clogged cat and snow tires! Just recently had the intake cleaned, all new gaskets, timing belt, wp and trans fluid changed. I still can't feel the VTEC xover because of my exhaust.

I was getting 400-440 on a tank before the clogged cat issue.

finch13

Reaction score
Here you go guys and girls...

300 miles to 1/2 a tank, tank was not topped off at the station:

gasmileage.jpg

We refilled at 442 miles, when it was at "E" and put a dash over 15 gallons in, topped off this time. Probably could have gotten more, but we did a lot of "spirited" driving through Chicago.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here you go guys and girls...

300 miles to 1/2 a tank, tank was not topped off at the station:

gasmileage.jpg

We refilled at 442 miles, when it was at "E" and put a dash over 15 gallons in, topped off this time. Probably could have gotten more, but we did a lot of "spirited" driving through Chicago.

OMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOMFGOM I IZ GOING CRAZY RIGHT NA! :asshole::jealousbow::jealousbow::wtf1:

MATTAV6

Reaction score
lol I have a V6 accord and i get 250 miles to a tank and its like a 17. gallon tank . There something wrong with it . I strate pipe it and put an air intake on

finch13

Reaction score
yeah i set the cruise to 75 most of the time and 80 a few times... a minivan was going 70 in a 65 in the fast lane with a line of cars behind me, so i swung around her at about 90-95 and met a wisconsin state patrol on teh other side of her, i got lucky... very lucky

Ninja

Reaction score
yea... i have no advice to give on this.. but my car does horrible on gas.. when i drive slow i feal like my car goes longer on a tank of gas... when im gunning it from light to light i loose alot of gas...i can run threw a tank in about 2 days...

dtraill27

Reaction score
since i stopped using crappy gas and bought shell im getting 50 more miles out of each tank

turbo_911

Reaction score
in city I get around 360 with my driving, which is accelerating time to time, but on highway i usually get 500-525 all the time. so its pretty good.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol i got a cel yesterday after seafoam, but after i changed out the spark plugs and reset the ecu it went away. :eh:

Back