Hot Import Nights 2009 Boston (Pics are up 56k No Thx)

Bee Dizzle

Reaction score
Re: Hot Import Nights 2009 Boston

yeah i knew it was gonna be messy out so i didint go any pics of the show?

Cpyro

Reaction score

I need to find USB cable for this camera i uh "Found" cause the memory card is HC SD and my old reader wont read it lol....but ill try to get them up tomorow

CHID0

Reaction score

I went. Oddly enough, I only intended to stay about as long as i did cause i had to make it back to the bean for a party. When that huge black cloud started to creep over the horizon, I was wrapping it up.

I saw Tyrell there, stopped and chatted with him for a bit. My sister-in-law was showing there for the first time, so i was out supporting her.

But honestly, the show has been going down hill, the sick new thing there though were the drags.

Mazingdc5

Reaction score
How come GA don't have Hot Import nights? man..i really wanna go every time i see this kind of pics.

Mojeans69

Reaction score
I was there only person I saw was Chido I have pics on my cam but the show really sucked they changed venues about 3 times...the best part was wen they had the drifting it was nice to see in person the rain destroyed my tent I had my friend bring his truck in and we sat in there...the rain did stop however and it was a nice night after

Back