Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Re: Hotaccords 99 coupe EX f23 built & turbo

Hey man,
Nice to see your setup all together and working well for ya. Turbo DEP :rock:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score

love the car but IMO u shud put some kind of mesh in front of the intercooler and the piping, it might restrict airflow?. I just think it wont be so obvious that " i have a snail under my hood", until u start the car of course. =).

Also looks like u have some exhaust residue on your rear bumper.

Again just minor things, overall the car is VERY NICE.

One thing i hear about turboed f23's is the manual tranny has longer gear ratios. Most turbo enthusiasts on here choose your tranny over the prelude's h22 tranny. :rock:

dsrxyickee

Reaction score

great numbers.....wish i still have my set up. o well off to better things..

hotaccord243

Reaction score

Thanks guys! it still needs a lot of work though!

yeah i plan on painting that black pretty soon here hopefully and take away the OEM grille that's still left on the front bumper...

Stinker does have over 400, and a great guy at that, he helped me with this project, and hopefully i'll catch up to him soon :) haha

the grille in the front probably won't happen, never liked the looks of them, and it will just restrict airflow, and less room up there for some future mods :)
the residue is from running rich and being safer when we tuned it... thanks for the comments though keep it coming i enjoy listening to opinions on what is liked or not...

Yeah the f23 i believe is a lot easier on turbo setups becaue of the power band availability combined with the long gears is a great set up!

Thanks for the comments guys, i always enjoy suggestions, because I am always working on things!

and the suspension is a tein basic coilover ( i added it to the list, forgot about that one... lol)

mista jc

Reaction score

Great car and work done, major props for doing it. Wish I could see an in-car video of you cutting her loose :)

CHID0

Reaction score

Very sick engine setup :bowdown: congrats on ssome nice HP #s too

hotaccord243

Reaction score

thanks!
I don't have any other vids, just got a new clutch, flywheel, and lsd installed so could be a little bit before one gets posted but i will try as soon as everything is broken in!

Last edited:

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score

looks nice..looks like my intercooler also..do you like how it sits on the bumper with the charge pipes showing? next intercooler im getting has the pipes connected to the bottom intead of middle like now so mayb the bumper will hide the pipes.

great numbers also.

Latest posts

Back