How do I fix this?

ilovemycoupe

Reaction score
The very top of my rear window is all messed up and it really bothers me. Is there something I can do to fix this?

IMG_1922.jpg

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
what is that? ... you need a closer picture ... is that due to the tint? it looks like u had tints before and removed it and dirt got on the left over glue ... can't really tell what that is

Narftastic

Reaction score
if your window is tinted then its juz the air under it...u can try to take it to a tinting place and see what they can do or juz get a rear window visor to hide it or stickerbomb that area

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
lmao^^^ dont do that lolz dont hide the problem solve it ... answer the question of the tint do u have it tinted or was it tinted is it in the inside or outside what did u try cleaning it with

ilovemycoupe

Reaction score
It was like this when I bought the car and my actual windows are tinted so I would assume that is tinted too. I know its on the inside of the car. But if it's tint why is it just that very evenly placed bar at the top?

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
if its factory window tint, take a razor blade and scrape whatever it is off. if its aftermarket tint (you had it tinted), pee on there shop windows. :naughty:

Narftastic

Reaction score
i have a little bit of that too but not that much due to the tint..our cars have those little balls or what every they are at the top of the window...just take it to a tint place

Back