how low can tokico go

eDub

Reaction score
here is an old pic of my ride that brettg4215 photoshop for me and want to know would tokico blue's handle this kind of drop? if not what cause i am on a budget?

low.jpg

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
I know the hp's can handle at least 2.5" but i kind of remember something about 3 inches or more is bad.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
^^ bingo.

to even get that drop... you won't be doing anything cheap. haha.

ballzofjutsu

Reaction score
my illuminas dont go that low with GC sleeves. lowest still leaves like a 2 finger gap, maybe kuz i dont have fat fingers.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
i highly doubt blues could deal with that. and i also dont know how else youd get that low unless you had full coils.

^^ bingo.

to even get that drop... you won't be doing anything cheap. haha.

x3, I had Skunk2 sleeves on my HP, and the sleeves wouldn't go nearly that low.

To get a drop like that you would have to go with full coils. Something like Ksports or Megan fulls.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I had mine lowered down about 2.75, and they handled it pretty good, but then again I only had them on the car for six months before I sold it so they probably would have worn out faster than normal.

Fundillo

Reaction score
my illuminas dont go that low with GC sleeves. lowest still leaves like a 2 finger gap, maybe kuz i dont have fat fingers.
whaaaaaa? 2 finger gap? thats not good bro. i have the same setup and im 2 turns up in the back and 1 in the front

Back