how low to go with 19's on

accordman1

Reaction score
I was wondering if I have 19 inch Axis Crux wheels with 225/35/19 inch tires. How low would you go with k sport coil overs. I want to be low and fill the wheel gaps so it looks even. I just do not want to be too low that I can't make it anywhere since the car is going to be a daily driver. I was thinking 2.75 front and 2.50 rear since my rear has a custom trunk and all that weight makes it sit a lot lower in the back. Let me know opinions on what I should do. Thanks

CHID0

Reaction score
I have a similar setup but with Omni's and i can pretty much go as low as i want but I have a coupe and i think sedans are more restrictive as far as fender clearance.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
get ready for your rear to scrape your tires when u have ppl in the car its annoying as hell

well that is more or less offset... u can go as low as u want... 2.75 on 19's u mite have to take out some wheel well stuff but u should be able to go that low...

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
depends on wheel offset... :coffee:

u could always roll ur fenders to make it fit better :coffee:

Tx_Accord98

Reaction score
the axis crux should be a 45 offset if they are 4lug. I got 19" Axis Se7en wheels and that is what they are. 225/35's don't rub with that combo on my ride. My rears are not rolled, but i don't have a fender liner in the front wheel wells.

i might have a 1 finger gap in front, and i can't put a finger in the back. my teins won't let me go lower, so i'm stuck with that.

hendizzlez

Reaction score
i recommend rolling ur fenders so you can tuck tires :thumbsup: lol i rubbed with 18's, with only me in the car + going over a dip..

accordman1

Reaction score
The offset is 45. So I might have to take out the plastic fender things in the fronts. I was planning to not go as low in the back. Just want the front like 2.75 just to look all even and not a gap. I do not know what rolling the fenders are I have never done it or seen it done.

Tx_Accord98

Reaction score
you shouldn't need to roll your fenders with that setup. it is the same as mine and i have NEVER rubbed in the back. i only rubbed when i had 235's on.

Back