How many of you had fixing tickets?

Mufasa

Reaction score
I just got pulled over for my tints, red clear tailights (white turn signals) and no front license plate. Luckily the cop only gave me a fixing ticket my tint. Its such a b**** to take off, and im only gonna retint it again so i wanna avoid the trouble of actually taking it off.

Do you think it will work if i borrow my friends exact same accord as me but stock, and slap on mah license plate, and have an officer sign it off?

or are the officers anal about fixing tickets and look at the VIN numbers n s*** too?

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
it depends if the cop is a dick or not, luck really ... i don't know what the consequence is if you get caught, i don't think it's worth the risk though

Mufasa

Reaction score
im unhappy its a ticket in general, its starting to get hot soon nd they make me take off my tints =[

Mufasa

Reaction score
HAHAHAH for reals, i knew once i dropped my car, im gonna start getting more attention

indowanksta88

Reaction score
hhahahah when i read your post, i thought you were from the bay, and i guessed it hahah, i am from san jose too, and a cop pulled me over once and gave me a ticket for being too low but no ticket for no front license plate ahhah

Mufasa

Reaction score
YEEEEE the bay lol, so do you guys think theres a good chance that slappin on mah license plate on my friends sedan will work? lol

i mean, the only thing the officer wrote on the ticket was "tinted windows"

av6g6

Reaction score
Well, I'd imagine that if caught you would catch a lot more s**t than the trouble you would go through to simply remove the tint. I wouldn't imagine a cop going easy on you either if they found out you were trying to pull a fast one on them.

smoky

Reaction score
dont go to the same police station...where i live you can get the ticket sign off by any law enforcement.. EX. police,highway,sheriff

Back