how to adjust clutch pedal?

xmsleepr

Reaction score
ive done it on other hondas but this pedal looks different and i feel my catch point keeps moving up...

7ender

Reaction score
I'd be interested in this too, if you ever found an answer. I remember seeing a short guide on how to do it before, but I can't seem to find it.

xmsleepr

Reaction score
i managed to do it but didnt take note of exactly how...on the clutch pedal right on the rod that goes into the pedal has 2 locking nuts directly behind a little cylinder whose sole purpose on the pedal is to block your view and make the process difficult...well simply loosen the nuts and thread the rod further INTO the PEDAL side and then tighten them up again.

7ender

Reaction score
Went ahead and did this today- literally took 5 minutes and now my clutch is 5x nicer.

xmsleepr

Reaction score
Went ahead and did this today- literally took 5 minutes and now my clutch is 5x nicer.

nicee i feel like you cant adjust it all the way down though or maybe i just didnt thread the rod all the way in like i thought i did?

SFL Jon

Reaction score
I need to do this my leg starts hurting just driving to school or something because I cant rest my ankle down when using the clutch because its so high and its not like I'm that short cause I'm 5'9" =/

Back