How To Reprogram Your ECU for better gas mileage

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
it sounds like it makes sense because when you change a part you are basically changing what the computer was taught

sweetashonda

Reaction score
the fuse for the ecu is on the passenger side in the door jam by the glove box....the fuse you pull is number 11 is the clock back up fuse it resets the clock trip and ecu....

angelplus

Reaction score
lmfao i just tried it.. and i turned the car on and i saw my tank go from half a tank to 3/4... hmmmmm i dunno what its doing.. but it deffinently works.

blindside

Reaction score
i tried this months after i installed my SRI and it made my sick car feel a little better... :) also did it again when i had my exhaust put on. i guess it works :rolleyes:

HondaGus

Reaction score
sweetashonda said:
the fuse for the ecu is on the passenger side in the door jam by the glove box....the fuse you pull is number 11 is the clock back up fuse it resets the clock trip and ecu....

that is my DOME light fuse!! i'm so lost.

angelplus

Reaction score
look for the clock fuse... if not just unhook your battery terminal, and wait for 5 minutes, then plus it in, let your car run for 5 minutes, and wala! you've reprogrammed.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
yea, i did mine yesterday for my recent exhaust. and well, its better :D. i just popped off the battery cable for like 20 minutes, only that long cuz i was doing something else. then let it run for liek 10 minutes, then i went for like a 20 minute drive.

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Passenger side fuse panel. It's the 7.5 amp clock back up.
PassFuse.jpg

PhattyT

Reaction score
i take it this only works after you mod your engine some? how about stock? hahah i'm a gas saving freek T_T

Back