how u remove center caps..

Envision

Reaction score
nah that's koo the guy backed up in to my car last month. so i was like wth..might as well take one of center cap. dont worryyy i replaced it with these kyowa centercaps. im not thatttt eff-ed up.

Envision

Reaction score
LOl oh yeah it was the stock honda center caps btw. i just wanted one honda center cap that's alll xD

M

mrphantastic

haha i was thinkin about stealin some off my friends neighbors.. but yeah the only reason i wanna take them off is because the "H" faded to like a white color.. when i tried pryin it out with a flat head i scratched it a little -_- i was thinkin about painting them back to black though.. maybe theres a way i can do this without taking them out..?

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
you can paint them while its on the car.....get a hobby knife with a sharp razor blade....cover the center cap in blue tape...then cut out whatever part you want to paint with the hobby knife....then just cover the rest of the wheel/tire and you are ready to paint....just take your time and make sure to use a brand new sharp hobby knife for best results...

M

mrphantastic

hmm that sounds like a good idea.. seems longer though. maybe i should try prying them out again.. ha

Back