ike12.jpg

ike13.jpg

ike17.jpg

ike21.jpg

ike24.jpg

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Wow man.. those are some intense pics. You don't think of yachts cut into malibus and exhumed caskets unless you see pics. So the water washed the graves out?!

And. . what is that burning white snake/dock looking thing?

You were caught in the middle of this?

I know there is a lot of damage everywhere... how is your Accord??

moleman

Reaction score
the second post i didnt take the pictures, they wont let anyone on the island. i have no idea whats burning. i live on the north side of houston so i didnt get much of the flooding but we did have a lot of trees down and power is out everywhere. i got power back monday around noon and the house i stayed at still doesnt have power but they have a generator so they arent to bad off. my accord stayed in my apartment garage and my G35 had a huge limb fall about 20' from it so no damage to that either. im finally back at work and glad to be i was getting really bored.

f23accord2000

Reaction score
that sucks soo bad we sorta experience some satalite failer over in mass i work at jiffy lube and our main building in houston that runs all the satalites for all the jiffy lubes and shell station where down because they had to shut down communication and all satalites so that means no work for me :( but it is up and running now thank god and i i can start making more chedda

Last edited:
Back