Hurry look!!!!!!!!!!!!

justvtec

Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
Thermal Power Handling = RMS = The only number you need to know.

400 watts isn't an amazing amount of power handling, the W6 line is more aimed towards the consumer level. Dual 4Ω coils, feasable power handling, all makes it easier to find an amp for.

Still awesome subs.

I guess, how much ARE THEY??OH YA SO YOUR SAYING THAT its BETTER THEN A KICKER L5 12''

AFAccord

Reaction score
I'm a fidelity man as well. My current setup is four CV 8" subs, in a ported box, tuned to 34Hz, powered at 275w RMS each by a Memphis Belle 1300, sourced by Pioneer In-dash flush mount touchscreen 6-disc DVD changer, and tuned by Pioneer 7600 16-band electronic EQ and DSP.

15's are far too large for an accord, and don't sound very good in general. My preference is 12's because of their freq response, size, and sq capability. 10's are alright i suppose, but don't usually drop very low, unless ported, which usually negates the the point of using a 10" to save space.

Just my two cents.

osiriskidd

Reaction score
off topic but AFAccord, your bumpers aren't the same colors as your body?

AFAccord

Reaction score
You're right. It seems the dealership from which I purchased the car repainted the bumper covers. They got the right paint code, but they used the wrong metallic flake. So yeah, same color, but in low light, the bumpers reflect differently.

Sonnick

Reaction score
AFAccord said:
15's are far too large for an accord, and don't sound very good in general.
You must not have heard many good 15s..I have 1 15 (not in my car) in a 3.5 cube sealed box and it plays like a dream. The sound quality is unreal, and the low freq extension is..well.. :D
The downside with most, not all 15s is that they don't play above 60hz very well. Box dependent, you can make any sub sound good

Back