HVAC buttons don't light up

Blackspike85

Reaction score
I have a 2002 accord ex sedan f23a4

My hvac upper buttons ( air flow to face, feet, face and feet, feet and defrost, and defrost ) don't light up. The little green lights and one orange light above the buttons work but the buttons themself don't illiuminate. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for you time.

-Cody-

f23accord2000

Reaction score
3.29 is how much mine where. and i think there where 3 back there, and if there isnt then you can use one for another button like the cruise controle and sunroof and hazard button and foglight buttons and most of you that i have ask said there cruise controle button doesnt light up or does know if it does so replace it ;) and one bulb is a 74 bulbs do LED convertion lol

Last edited:

Blackspike85

Reaction score
Wow... you guys are quick ! Thanks for all the advise. I was thinking it was a bulb problem, but found it hard to believe the whole string of them went out at once. I was just at the dealer this morning to buy the infamous clock bulb.

My next problem is I tried to remove the radio/hvac bezel but couldn't get it to budge. I got the two screws on the bottom and the one behind the clock but can't seem to get it out. Any advice where to pull ? I'm just worried I'm gonna snap this thing in half.

Blackspike85

Reaction score
I can't solder to save my life and money is really tight... just bought my first house and got married !

Back