I Bought A JDM Muffler

Metalp3n

Reaction score
So a few days ago I noticed my passenger side rear muffler had broken off (thank you rust) so I hit up eBay in search of a new race car muffler. I found a seller in Japan who had this one-of-a-kind JDM "smart" racing muffler and I just HAD to over-night it. I was promised at least a 30HP increase with this one muffler, so I can't wait to install it.

Anyway, the muffler automatically detects the ambient outside temperature and adjusts the airflow accordingly. It runs with 4GB of RAM to accomplish this.

InhSP3c.jpg

Happy Friday!

Metalp3n

Reaction score
I wonder if I can utilize RAM from my old PC to upgrade the muffler; or will I need to purchase exhaust specific RAM?

DrOwZee

Reaction score
Don't wanna be that one person who's the ****, but are you serious right now? One of a kind JDM muffler? Promised 30 hp from install? 4GB of rams?

:snoopfacepalm:

Metalp3n

Reaction score
Depends which OS the muffler was tuned on. What's the P/N designation?

Seems it was originally tuned for ME - so it might not handle the extra RAM.

Going dual channel should net another 15%.

I'l definitely have to try this out.

Don't wanna be that one person who's the ****, but are you serious right now? One of a kind JDM muffler? Promised 30 hp from install? 4GB of rams?

:snoopfacepalm:

Ofcourse we're serious. You just don't know about this because its one-of-a-kind and directly from Japan. :hihi:

chaby_91

Reaction score
^Dude, I get it. You probably paid good money for this item, but you need to understand that you got scammed. It's happened. Get on with it and don't let it happen again.

You bought a rusty muffler with some cpu part glued to it. There is no such thing as the item you described. Next time you want to purchase a "one-of-a-kind JDM smart" item. Ask for help first.

If you refuse to believe what I'm saying, please prove me wrong.

Back