TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
^ LOL at this guy

..........and your sig is too big :slap:

Last edited:

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
people kill in the name of religion and have been doing so for thousands of years, this is nothing new

every religion has extremists in their religion, people who believe and act in ways that are destructive to themselves, their religion and their cause.

Recently "Christians" have bombed abortion clinics, forced members to donate money or loose their rights to attend church (Mormons) to fund and fight against gay-rights, allowed child molesters to continue leading churches (catholics) and protested a funeral for a gay soldier (baptists). "Muslims" have a record most of your are familiar with.
Jews have launched rockets into Palestine and strapped children onto tanks to deter the Palestinians from fighting against them.
The IRA (catholics) bombed dozens of places and used terrorism throughout their hey-day in the 80's and 90's

My point being that every religion has bad apples, it is something that you must live with and recognize. the more you distance yourself from them and study and learn the the most scholarly interpreted meanings of your religious texts the more you can help to show that the actions of a few do not represent the actions of the whole.

Very well said John.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
for what it's worth, I think this thread is unnecessary. I highly doubt anyone thought you endorsed terrorism

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Recently "Christians" have bombed abortion clinics, forced members to donate money or loose their rights to attend church (Mormons) to fund and fight against gay-rights, allowed child molesters to continue leading churches (catholics) and protested a funeral for a gay soldier (baptists). "Muslims" have a record most of your are familiar with.
Jews have launched rockets into Palestine and strapped children onto tanks to deter the Palestinians from fighting against them.
The IRA (catholics) bombed dozens of places and used terrorism throughout their hey-day in the 80's and 90's

Mormons, Catholics, and those so called "Baptist"....you should provide better examples of actual Christians next time

But yeah every religion will have some bad apples...some more than other

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
9/11 was a setup, no religion is to blame.

if you wanna go there start another thread

Mormons, Catholics, and those so called "Baptist"....you should provide better examples of actual Christians next time

But yeah every religion will have some bad apples...some more than other

what better examples do you want? the hierarchy of the church that your religion broke away from which was also the dominant christian religion for the better part of 1600 years? (Catholic Church) one of the newest forms of christianity, (mormons) and the single worst church in America (Westboro Baptist Church) are not good enough for you? how about the evangelicals, the KKK, the bigots who can be found in almost every church, regardless of denomination, in the south? The King James bible and the church of England that by the mandate of a King who was no religious scholar to create a new bible that in the least contradicted the original texts and skewed aspects of the religion to fit his personal beliefs?

I don't know what your last comment was about but if you're trying to insinuate that Islam has more bad apples than Christianity I doubt you have some form of proof to back up that statement.

Back