I/E H mean?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
All they really do is move the "power" that you already have to different ranges in the engines "power-band" You won't feel an increase of hp but you may see a very tiny bump of hp on a dynograph (not much if any). The only time you will see a substantial increase in power with i/h/e is on a built motor, not a little gas saving accord. Anyone who says different probably also thinks their accord is a race car.

:coffee::lawl:

But I dont believe my I,H,E does more than allow better airflow

Jimsun

Reaction score
So in essence, it's really not worth the money vs hp unless you plan on getting peoples attention everytime you hit the pedal.

I have another question about the car.

I suppose i'll just squeeze it here or make a new topic?

Anyways it's about the vtec engagement. I noticed that vtec engagement is VERY noticeable at 2nd gear (I hear the engine + rpm's rapid movement). However, going to 4th and 5th gear i don't notice the engagement at all. I mean it's like the car is just accelerating at a normal pace (like my toyota tercel) even when i gradually press or "slow" slam the pedal.

Does that mean i have to open the head gasket and check the valves or is the vtec solenoid valve faulty/dirty?

Reaction score
Injuns/Engine in a hut. It can be considered racist so watch out! FYI Engine is just the common misspelling.

But seriously the correct term is I/H/E which is common slang for N/A guys describing basic bolt-on mods. Intake/Header/Exhaust.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
In essence, no, not really worth the money, unless you get a really good deal on the parts.

Back