I feel like I haz some splainin' to do...

RickyG

Reaction score
ok guys so basicly if anyone cares here's whats going on. Hi I'm Ricky and I change my mind tweleve and one half times a day. I was gonna build the accord then a dream integra build and recently I was planning on buying a Suzuka blue s2k. But atlast I've decided that I'm gonna build the Accord, and buy something, after college. The reasons; 6th gens are sexy, I can't not look at mine and dream. Money, although my 6th gen will end up costing more than an AP1 s2k it will be built to my liking. And well more money reasons, like I'll be able to finance a car when I get out of college and modding an s2k isn't cheap. And the biggest reason, it's more original. And I plan on having my 6th gen almost as original as it gets. I want it to leave you guys confused as to why I made the decision I did. I'm going to re-do the retro since it isn't fully to my liking, and start with the basix, like suspension which hopefully will come in a couple weeks when I get back from FLA. followed by saving for wheels, and then paint. And if for some reason I get lucky and can find a 6 speed manual I may put one of those in there too.

On a side note I would like to thank everyone on this forum, this is one of the only forums I've come across that feels like something more than a group of people with a common intrest. The support here is like that of a family and that's why I like it so much here.

So who's ready to get this thing started? :coffee:

ActNow

Reaction score
What did you want to get started?

I iz confused.

On my side note: I like it here too!:wub:

RickyG

Reaction score
haha, the project of sick accordness. i have a couple ideas in my head that will defiatly make the 6th gen stand out.

RickyG

Reaction score
Start with a drop.

most def, I'm planning on doing that in a couple weeks, i'll get paid thursday for working for my dad. but then i'm going to florida for a week so that'll hold me back. i'll probably actually order the coilovers while in florida so they get a head start on shipping.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
just take ur sweet time bro... built the car carefully and tastefully

i mean.. danny aka dinzdale has his car torn apart for like 2 years now? :lawl:

juicebox00

Reaction score
if you want to be different raise it and go mud bogging with it...lol....

seriously don't do that though...

Back