I feel like i live with a 5 year old...

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
lol damn, know exactly what you mean and it sucks.

when my roommate gets on my nerves I just go through the apartment, find everything that's his and I dump it in a pile in front of his door.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
hahaha thankfully neither of my roommates drink, so don't have to worry about that...but he also does not have a printer..so he always has to use my printer or the other roommates..he used all the ink on my other roommates and didn't tell him...so at midnight when the other roommate was printing off a project he found out he was out of ink..so he had to drink to walmart to buy some..

and i have run out of a paper a few times....GHEY!!!!!!!!!

lwlba

Reaction score
^^lol

next time he talks crap about ur car... drop him off in the middle of the street and get all mad about it. hopefully that'll end the ****tallking? haha

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Revenge time...

I hate lazy people. Well, we're all lazy to some degree but blatant disregard for other people's things, use other people's stuff, kind of lazy is the worst.

This is why I'm saving for a house, condo, whatever I can afford. I'd rather not deal with the BS of living with people I can't rely on or can't take care of themselves.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Down here in cali...that **** would not fly....straight up beatdown on his a$$...i can always find another roommate...

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Down there in cali?? haha i can't take that state serious because of shows like the OC, and Laguna Beach..sorry

hahaha yeah it would be great if i could beat him up...but he is a 1 degree black belt, loves weight lifting, is about 6'2 205 all muscle..AND he will be a policeman, future SWAT member after a few years..soooo yeah..i have so talk in this fight haha

plus i only resort to anger at the last moment..i am the type of person that tries to get things fixed..but obviously that is not going to work haha..

Back