I got a problem..

NanosAccord

Reaction score
ok well i was driving and all the lights in my dash go off like if all of my doors and trunk were open the baterry light, srs basically all the lights. also my hids turn off. The lights in the dash go on and off whenever. The thing is that i got a brand new battery and the alternator got tested and it works perfectly fine what can be the problem? Any help i would apreciate it.

chrismister2k1

Reaction score
Same thing happenin to me check the ground cable that connects to the alternator if the connector is clamped good to the cable and if the bolt is tight that what happen to me

Griffeycom

Reaction score
This is exactly what happened to me when my ignition switch went out. Consider looking into that....

NanosAccord

Reaction score
well i checked my alternator and they said it was charging fine.. so it can be the ignition switch or the alternator ground cable.

Pete215

Reaction score
Most likey you have an Igintion problem all the lights cut out and car dies if it is an igintion problem Honda has a recall on that check with ur local dealer. This happend to me. Hope this helps you.

finch13

Reaction score
Start the car and measure the voltage across the battery terminals. You should be getting 14V+ at idle, 14.4V is about perfect.

How old is the battery? How do the terminals look?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
and how new is the battery, really? was it bought from a place that sells a lot or from a bodega where they could be 5 years old already?

NanosAccord

Reaction score
battery is brand new it has this month date. bought new terminals. alternator has correct voltage checked it auto zone. its like the car is indicading me that the car is not charging but i now it is because everything is basically new. its just my dash is going crazy with all the lights turning on...

Back