I got an offer on my Accord...

talonted1990

Reaction score
I sold my Rabbit and my Civic to buy a 71 Chevy truck. The guy that bought both of my cars loved the way my car looked with the blackhoused headlights. He asked if I would sell him my Accord also. I told him yeah if he makes me an offer I cant refuse. Well he called me back and said he got approved for the loan and will call me Monday. Should I back out and keep my car or should I move on and get something else? I have not felt the same about the car since it was in the accident. :confused:

wg2k7

Reaction score
yea what is the offer, if he offers you something you can refuse, then...you cant refuse it. haha. if you still love your 6th gen though, theres always another one for sale somewhere

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
also, i just looked.....this is in smackdown, and that some sort of indication you want us to make you not sell it?? hahahahaha

angelplus

Reaction score
yeah, I mean we're not gunna sit here and just tell you not to sell the thing :) I mean who wouldn't if it was a hell of a deal lol

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
wait, you had a rabbit??? gti or base model? i almost bought an 84 gti a few years back. my dad had an 82 diesel when i was growing up lol. lets see some pics of the truck and itll make the discussion easier.

du3ce

Reaction score
damn that guy bought both of your car and now wants your accord? seems weird.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
find out wat the offer is... if it's a lot, sell ur accord, buy another one, and fix tht one up... all the things u wished u had done on the 1st accord, u can do on the new one :D and the things u regretted doing, avoid tht...

maybe this guy is a looney... or a stalker who wants to be u :huh:

Back