I got candy

shenaniganz08

Reaction score
Re: Really No eye candy here

So im relaxing with my pops for his 60th birthday the nite was wrappin up everybody was leavin and my moms came running in talkin bout they crashed ur car...I just smiled walked outside to see that my moms cuzin backed up and did this

Door is done fender was tapped aswell....I looked at my car looked at her and she said this is the good part and I " "......"y did u park there" I just walked back inside....(its the ****ing driveway i mean wtf where else am I suppose to park)

ummm what ?

Bax

Reaction score

So im relaxing with my pops for his 60th birthday the nite was wrappin up everybody was leavin and my moms came running in talkin bout they crashed ur car...I just smiled walked outside to see that my moms cuzin backed up and did this

Door is done fender was tapped aswell....I looked at my car looked at her and she said this is the good part and I " "......"y did u park there" I just walked back inside....(its the ****ing driveway i mean wtf where else am I suppose to park)

ummm what ?

So, I was relaxing with my (grand?)father in celebration of his 60th birthday. The night was coming to a close, and everyone was on their way out. Suddenly, my mother came runing inside, and informed me that my car had been involved in an accident. I just smiled in disbelief, then walked outside to see if this was true or not. Upon my inspection, my mother's cousin, in the process of backing out of the yard, has reversed into my driver's side door. Here are pictures of the damage.

The door is not salvageable. There is also damage on the fender, as well. I looked at my car in disbelief, then looked at her. Rather humorously, this bitch decided to blame it on me, saying I was the one to blame because I parked in the driveway. I retreated into the house, thinking amongst myself as to how it could ever be my fault for parking somewhere that cars belong in the first place.

Narftastic

Reaction score

So, I was relaxing with my (grand?)father in celebration of his 60th birthday. The night was coming to a close, and everyone was on their way out. Suddenly, my mother came runing inside, and informed me that my car had been involved in an accident. I just smiled in disbelief, then walked outside to see if this was true or not. Upon my inspection, my mother's cousin, in the process of backing out of the yard, has reversed into my driver's side door. Here are pictures of the damage.

The door is not salvageable. There is also damage on the fender, as well. I looked at my car in disbelief, then looked at her. Rather humorously, this bitch decided to blame it on me, saying I was the one to blame because I parked in the driveway. I retreated into the house, thinking amongst myself as to how it could ever be my fault for parking somewhere that cars belong in the first place.

hahahah oh tyler u fukin noodle lol :bash:

Elite1JDM

Reaction score

nice! lol

EscoStylez

Reaction score

Owned.....

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score

rep :147703263745b138a51

*cant rep. but we'll just say i did

shenaniganz08

Reaction score

Ah this makes sense, thanks

Back