I got him!!!!

671CG5

Reaction score
We have legal friday night drags here on GUAM evey week and this friday I went out.

Go baby go!

I raced my friends 4 dr integra ls he has a type r conversion and but auto. Type r motor coming soon. Type r 5 lug installed yesterday.

1998 Acura Integra LS Sedan:
Aem intake
Obx spockets
Obx pullies
Obx headers
Obx fuel rail
Greddy sp2 cat-back exhaust
Magnecore wires

1998 Accord LX Sedan:
Aem intake
Obx spockets
Obx pullies
DC sports headers
Greddy Evo cat-back exhaust
Magnecore wires

My time was 17.56, his time was 17.78! Keep in mind he is dohc and I'm sohc. Can't believe i beat him not by alot but I got him top-end baby!

Well look closely and you'll see some of the updates on my car like the egr flares and rims.

dynasty

Reaction score
nice! very nice. at first, i thought your car was on the left since it has daytime running lights but i guess not. =)

justvtec

Reaction score
Conngrats on the victory. but not to disrespect @ all, but how come your running 17.56 with all that mods. and all i have is an AEM custom SRI and AUTO, i run the same thing???????

Hush

Reaction score
i was wonder how the Greddy Evo sounds and loosk on your car. i was thinking about buying one for myself but the can and tip is just so freaking huge.

angelplus

Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
17s? u an auto?

Yeah, he has to have an automatic. I dont think that a manual could actually get that high. It all depends, I actually talked to a girl at the track who had a stock accord and ran like 17.8 or something rediculous and I ran about 17.5

671CG5

Reaction score
justvtec said:
Conngrats on the victory. but not to disrespect @ all, but how come your running 17.56 with all that mods. and all i have is an AEM custom SRI and AUTO, i run the same thing???????

Well I really don't know. My reation was bad and it could be the weather also GUAM weather is very humid even at night....so these may be a factor. I could also be doing something wrong other than those mentioned above.

Twobit said:
love your car

Thanks bro.

DarkSideAccord said:
17s? u an auto?

No I have 16's (rota gt3's) and yes I'm auto. Love your car and rims darkside!

Hush said:
i was wonder how the Greddy Evo sounds and loosk on your car. i was thinking about buying one for myself but the can and tip is just so freaking huge.

It sounds great really happy with it. Deep throaty sound and sounds awesome when you floor it. The size of the exhaust in my opinion looks good on our 6th gen sedans. Im actually planning on switching to a greddy SP. Well see though. Get one you'll love it.

dreman said:
You car really looks good bro.
Thanks! NO your CAR looks GOOD...LOL! How your motor swap coming along. Also what ecu you using. Im going to do my h22 swap and 5spd swap soon as well. Have the motor sitting at home just trying to kill my motor now.....LOL. But yeah let me see some pics of your ride haven't seen it in a while.

jdm_dynasty said:
nice! very nice. at first, i thought your car was on the left since it has daytime running lights but i guess not. =)

Thanks. Yeah I was on the other lane. That's my friends ride. Well have a photoshoot soon. I just never had time.

Back