i got into an accident!

that1redacc0rd

Reaction score
did you get their number? :jarred:
lol he said they were about 17years old..that wouldve def been a pedo move...unless he's under 18 then by all means go ahead lol
im not sure how many canyons there are in Baton Rouge, LA :lawl:

lmao

anyways looks like similar damages i had from my first accident..after that i learned my lesson and not to tailgate people lol..damages shouldnt be too much..if anything look around for the parts yourself

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
shouldnt have been following so closely.

Yah, i hate those people. I like to brake check them too :rock:

BTW, if you cant fix that yourself, they will probably total your car. It looks like you probably have a bent radiator core. You can fix it by hammering the hood latch back down and buying a new hood. If your rad isnt leaking and u can live with a bent rad core, then let the insurance total it, buy it back and fix it. Put money in your pocket. If you dont know what your doing tho, then you can break the hood latch. You have to take the latch off and then hammer down the core that its bolted onto...

Last edited:

buddhizibi

Reaction score
bad luck..since u r waiting on insurance..get a quote from regular mechanic and buy the hood..bumper grille...stuff like that from ebay..so that u can save some money...prolly a good idea if u wanna upgrade ur hood and bumper!

Stile442

Reaction score
suck about the accident man. although if you were wanting to change anything about the front end now is the perfect time. lol

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Life happens, glad you're taking it well. And be glad you're not driving a car that doesn't belong to you that you don't care about. :ugh2:

Good luck with everything.

00accord91

Reaction score
man some chicks really do piss me of wit their **** sometimes..i wudda went off on them..lol this jus got me tight lol..but at least u aight

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I'm assuming the last pic on the 1st page of your 1st post is after it was fixed? Looks good man, congrats.

Back