i hate fawkin abs plastic now

cg6boi

Reaction score
i never had a single problem with my mugen style abs lip before, none of the usual cracks or dents or anything until im leaving work (on top of the fact that im leaving werk cuz i just got fired, but thats another story all together) yesterday and im driving with agression, not the fast crappy agression but with a mean face on haha, a piece of crap truck is ahead of me and is going 30 in the 50 so i decide to pass but then his tail gate opens and 4 or 5 24 pack of sodas fall off the bed and i cant move to the next lane cuz a mini van is there so i do my best to swerve (more like me going omg wtf do i do now kinda movements) and i hit a box hard and my car goes over it like a huge speedbump and slams back down, i think o wow nothing negative came out of that except the truck took the freeway off ramp scattering sodas all ocver the other 3 lanes what an *** but whatever, then i hear "sccchhhhhhhhh" and i cry cuz i know its not good then i hear the expected tear of the lip and i look in my rearview and there goes all the remnants of the once mugen style lip.....i pull over and cry, look over my car and it looks ridiculous, front canards-side skirts-fender flares-rear lip-all the way around visors.....but no front lip....damn it all to hell, my GF offers to buy me a new one cuz shes a sweet heart but i hang up on her with tears like my sister had after she watched the notebook.....pitiful.....:squintfinger:

nexTOme

Reaction score
"awww honey dont cry, ill get you new li......"

"click!"

".........:thinking:"

that sux bro.....ahhhhh time for polyurethane lip now? :naughty:

pyaarawala

Reaction score
wowow ****in truck driver is a piece of **** noob who should suck cock all day.

that really sux man. good luck.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
sorry to hear that bro. part of the reason im afraid to get a lip kit... it's part of the territory. :(

Hey hassan, tell us how you really feel. lol.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
dang that does suck...good luck with the search for polyurethane!!! stuff is amazing and strong...i loved my WW kit

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
Man...poor lip...thank god u got out safely though...couldve been worse....jus gives u more reason to get a new lip...haha

Back