I hate it when im driving my 6th gen and....

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If you bought a used SC you could do all that for $10k or under I believe, which includes Paul's labor rate.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
i'd never put 12k into an accord, unless i was loaded

maybe like 2k max for my suspension, wheels, and sound system.

back on topic, ive noticed this weird noise that sounds like a little pop when i go over bumps, coming from right by my left ear from the door. its the most annoying sound ive ever heard from my car

I wouldn't either, but, my plan is to have enough disposable income that I can have that type of fun with my 'hobby'.

Your car is 11 years old, you are bound to hear some creaks and groans after 11 years, even with a Honda.

If you bought a used SC you could do all that for $10k or under I believe, which includes Paul's labor rate.

I talked to Paul about it when I went to VA, it was $10K for a J36/SC and 6spd. That was before his custom pipe work for the header(about $1000) and my desire to do the J40 build which would require more custom work.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I was of the "bigger is better" mindset.

I do have every intention of seeing my project completed though, it will just take some time.

Skyy

Reaction score
When my seatbelt gets stuck on that damn powered seat controls

Grinds my ******* gears

Narftastic

Reaction score
When i forget to turn my music on so when i drive i hear everything rattling and shaking so i try to touch and hold everything to figure out what it is lol

Back