I heavily modded my accord...

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
fFR_ThinkThatsFunny.jpg

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Tyler strikes again. lol

I like the sedans better, but that's just me.

These are too close for comfort...

wrx_4dr.jpg

rio_sedan_1.jpg

That's enough to deter me from buying the sedan, I don't know what they were thinking when they designed it...it's generic and boring and could be anything. But the rest of it is good.

I'd think hard when choosing between the sedan and the hatch myself.

Last edited:

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
^^^^Too bad u posted pix of the regular impreza. The wrx 2011 is a widebody with 18inch enkies stock with quad exhaust.

I think its funny how we got some haters in here. Bottom line is, u got a badass car. Have fun running high 13sec quaters on stock tires!

knighthawk1104

Reaction score
^^^^Too bad u posted pix of the regular impreza. The wrx 2011 is a widebody with 18inch enkies stock with quad exhaust.

I think its funny how we got some haters in here. Bottom line is, u got a badass car. Have fun running high 13sec quaters on stock tires!

thanks, i've sseen other people show their new cars and get love for it lol. i show mine off and people start saying ****. whatever, im not here to please them. when you get your subie join nasioc =]

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
i do have one question then i will stop "hating" on you

if you ordered the car on march 22, Why are you just now getting it and why modify the accord at all when you could have saved your money to upgrade the subie?

swollen_cu

Reaction score
BadgerType said:

if you ordered the car on march 22, Why are you just now getting it and why modify the accord at all when you could have saved your money to upgrade the subie?

This.

knighthawk1104

Reaction score

ordered the 2010 in march, they stopped shipping them over to make room for 2011. pushed my order back to a 2011. you guys should know new cars come out around september, october anyway... also the subie is brand new, i don't want to mod it yet. accord is going to be my beater.

now stop hating.

Back