I love special K :)

dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
Thanks guys and yes I will give you a ride if you stop by at some point. The valve cover was powdercoated the same reflective chrome as the motor and trans along with translucent blue for the top coat. I don't think I will wrap the piping gold but was thinking the firewall but that may not happen.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
:peace: nice!!! hahaha well sometime in the next week or two I'd like to come by pauls and check out the build and say whats up to everyone since I haven't been over there since the last time you saw me there. let me know when would be a good day or if it even matters what day I drop by. I'm really exited about this build man, everytime I read about it it makes me wanna start my build though and I'm way tooo broke.........:sad:

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score

GlassJAw

Reaction score
After taking a CL7 Euro R for a blast through a nice country road today..... I can see why you're in love with the special K Dreman!!
I would sell my soul in a heart beat for one, congrats on putting in the hard yards and for doing something that others would deem impossible - not to mention making it look amazing!! Cant wait to see the end result..... but will this car ever really be finished in your eyes??

Caumeme09

Banned
Reaction score
I love special K

I dont know that site but im gonna check it out,its what Im looking for. It does make sense that stutterers love literature, doesnt it?

MikeyMike

Reaction score
dre nutssss...... you going to have the patent "kswap hood shim"? lol

i almost had to do that with my 35

td-civ

Reaction score
motor looks great wish mine looked as good as yours lol my accord is still sitting from the last time i posted about it

i kinda moved on to a s2k lol but i still love my accord and will get back on it soon to have it out next year hope it all works out for you you when you put the motor in hit me up when you start building your mounts i used hasport accord k swap mounts

j30cm6

Reaction score
damn dre, your car been thru a lot of changes and this one is the best one, i can wait to the final product.

Last edited:
Back