I need advice

AngusTEx

Reaction score
True. There's other factors to put in, but for most wheels it's the ladder, especially when comparing the same model but different diameter.

To the original question, 19 vs 18, I'd opt for 18".

nvpdmx

Reaction score
Thanks for all the help guys. I had 19s and I just sold them today, so I was thinking of getting new ones. I think I am going to go for 18s. Hopefully I can find some light rims that are black with silver lip and are 5 spoke.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Thanks for all the help guys. I had 19s and I just sold them today, so I was thinking of getting new ones. I think I am going to go for 18s. Hopefully I can find some light rims that are black with silver lip and are 5 spoke.
Oh, okay, cuz that would be something different from everyone else..... :lawl:

lol, but yeah, go 18" for sure.

nvpdmx

Reaction score
Oh, okay, cuz that would be something different from everyone else..... :lawl:

Hahaha, yea you are right. I honestly think I am going back to stock. I just went for inspections in VA and failed for my HID, CAI, and stupid nozzle lights i had from 5 yrs ago (dont worry, they are on a switch.) It is just irritating to deal with all this stuff for yearly state inspections. Just bc the car looks a certain way, they will fail you. Its so gay. Seriously, effing nozzle lights that aren't even on, just a hassle to remove the wiring and switch. The HIDS and CAI are easy but just a hassle. And their is something blocking the way to one of my HIDs, i guess the guy did that when he installed. Just bitching to you guys, this ish s annoying.

AngusTEx

Reaction score
that's b/c nozzle lights are gay, yet you call the inspections gay... :fail:

SilverAggie

Reaction score
+1 nozzle lights are gay. had some when i was in highschool. I've never been failed for a CAI and crossing my fingers on HID's in factory housing. But yeah def. 18's for your ride.

nvpdmx

Reaction score
i have them in stock housing. He said the whole system is illegal and DOT approved. Honestly, just disconnect them real quick and put stock bulbs in a go. It takes like 2 secs. I realized this and looked at he HID system AFTER i failed.

Back