i need help with my a/c its to hot out people help me

jpn

Reaction score
thanks i will try to check these out in the morning

jpn

Reaction score
i checked the fuses and nothing what else can it be i also moved the fuses and relays around withe no luck. please help it was 106 degrees today im dying

Last edited:

jpn

Reaction score
does anyone have a wiring diagram for the a/c i need to try and see if there's a break in the wire somewhere.

finch13

Reaction score
If you want to do some deep digging:

- Check for voltage at red wire, pin D11 at the engine bay fuse box. When the A/C is switched on, there should be 12V-14.4V. If there's no voltage, that means the A/C signal is either not reaching the ECU or not coming out of the ECU, probably not coming out since the ECU adjusts idle to compensate for the A/C.

83296228.gif

83222025.gif

jpn

Reaction score
no voltage came out but now im gettin a misfire also but im trying to see if i unhooked somthing by accident

jpn

Reaction score
never mind bout the misfire it was a loose wire but there is no power in that pin you told me to check

finch13

Reaction score
Try jumping D7 to power. Also check for continuity between D1 and D11. Check for power on both sides of fuse 58.

If power at fuse 58 and D7 jumped turns compressor on, replace the relay.

Sent from my Nexus One

jpn

Reaction score
is there a way for me to rewire the whole thing? i tried new fuses n relays and no go

RichBinAZ

Reaction score
Does the clutch have a thermal cutout???

Story time :sleeping:
I am currently helping my Niece out in Northern Australia who has a Holden (Australian GM) who is having trouble with her A/C when it is hot out - nice touch, thanks GM for desiigning A/C that shuts off when its hot out:buttkick:

Anyway after trawling the Holden Astra forums, it turns out they put some cheap components in the magnetic circuit for the clutch in the drive pulley, vis a vis a cheap thermal cutout that fails. This stops the clutch from engaging resulting in no A/C.

The cutout is accessed thru some kind of unfriendly access door in the pulley and one guy put a better quality cutout in and got his system to start working again. If it were me I would have bypassed it with an insulated wire.

Anyway, I don't know how the Honda clutch works - perhaps it is the same??? No idea, but it's worth a look as nothing else you have done seems to be working

Sorry If I put you all to sleep with the story :D

jpn

Reaction score
i still need help lol i checked my fuses on the pass side fuse box and one of the fuses is not getting power at all can anyone tell me what might be the problem?

Back