i need ideas!!

lashlee

Reaction score
how did you get your floor to match up to the wall of the trunk so well? thats exactly what i want to do in my car, just where you have your subs im going to put my amps, and just keep the box against the back seat so i almost have some trunk space.

Lots of trimming, and lots of cardboard templates!!! It's hard to tell but the whole floor is about 3" taller in the back, narrowing to about 2" up front. I just built it up with trim panels that overlapped in the right spots. Once I fold the seat down you can see the riser. The way I did it helps make pretty strong. I've packed all kinds of stuff back there without any incident thus far.

My best suggestion is to take your time, and use cardboard to trim things down. I used a simple jigsaw for most of the cutting, but used a router for the final trimmings.

tckm

Reaction score
ill try to take a pic of mine tonight
mine is nowhere as nice as lashlee
but its simple and it works for me

WTF DID YOU DO TO YOUR TRUNK LID LASHLEE?!?!
i wantz to know how you did
is there a diy? did it help with rattlez?
ill pm yah laterrrr

lashlee

Reaction score
ill try to take a pic of mine tonight
mine is nowhere as nice as lashlee
but its simple and it works for me

WTF DID YOU DO TO YOUR TRUNK LID LASHLEE?!?!
i wantz to know how you did
is there a diy? did it help with rattlez?
ill pm yah laterrrr

I did it. It wasn't that hard, but I will admit I'm not afraid of fiberglass!!! My whole car is deadened so I don't have many rattles but it does look a million times better!! I'll see what pics I have of it and post them on my cardomain site. Feel free to PM or email me if you've got any questions.

Back