I need some opinions.

Bax

Reaction score
I am planning on getting wheels, preferably 05 TL wheels, which i will paint whatever color i want. I am unsure about what color wheels I should get.

I kind of like the way black looks, but at the same time i don't want to look "cheap" or "ricey." Would bronze look good with my car?

I just need some opinions, please. :D

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
With a silver car, I would leave the wheels as they come from the factory (OEM silver finish).

Bax

Reaction score
If i did them black... would people be like "oh looks cool..." but in their head im pretty sure they'd be like "he's trying too hard. damn ricer. he thinks he's cool, he painted his rims black."

:hahano:

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
I agree with Chris, I think they'd fit your car better with the OEM finish. But do what you want man, you shouldn't care what others think about it. Its YOUR car not theirs or ours.

Bax

Reaction score
Oh i know its my car, I have just made some decisions before (color related) and have regretted them later... lol
So I want to get some suggestions, and I will pick my favorite from there. :)

I kind of like the SSM and bronze combo FunnyVictor86 has got going on.
Picture006-3.jpg

Bax

Reaction score
They looked bronze in some lighting... maybe they are gunmetal. :ugh:

Bax

Reaction score
I think when i get them I will put them on stock, just to give it a few days, see if i like it. I'll probably post pics too, just to get the well respected 6GA opinion. :D

...now i gotta finish saving up :sad:

Back