I R teh NooBZ!

nsjames

Reaction score
welcome bro... tht jeep looks sick :boink:

u can make a member's ride for ur jeep in our non-6ga member's ride sub-forum ;)

I will keep that in mind. The rebuild starts jan 1, so I'll probably post up a little build thread that mirros the one at my club website.

nsjames

Reaction score
crappy cell phone picture in the middle of nasty winter. Yes, it needs washed, but we drove 250 miles yesterday for the holidays, and they're still putting salt down, so no point in washing it today.

602263621_2147102679_0.jpg

Honda OEM bra with the nice embroidered Accord on it.

nsjames

Reaction score
Welcome! Haha I can see why it could use an suspension rebuild!

It's Fine!

seriously though, it's the culmination of 3 years of wheeling like in the video.

Here's a picture of when it still had some sheetmetal in Tellico (RIP)

929486770208_0_BG.jpg

You can tell I hadn't locked the axles up yet from the tire smoke on the rear tire.

then all of that got super trashed because I dragged it all over the rocks, then when the fuel tank got ripped ot I had to find another spot for it, and it ended up in what was left of the bed.

Teh superbling:

0224101716.jpg

18 Gallon RCI aluminum fuel cell, aeromotive ridiculous GPH pump all tied into the factory FPR and injection.

I really will make a thread with all the pictures of the build and whatnot in the non-6GA rides, since the jeep seems to be way more interesting than the accord.

Last edited:
Back