I really need a camera.. (more iphone content)

scrapnav6

Reaction score
so i noticed everyone posting up some fall photos. i took some pics at a local college campus yesterday after cleaning my car, unfortunately with my iphone but i dont think they came out too bad, but feel free to let me know if im wrong haha.

58ea99bd.jpg

b37e4116.jpg

96e15234.jpg

9b03482a.jpg

826cf6d5.jpg

405e3af1.jpg

d94814bd.jpg

again sry for the iphone pics but i just got my car back and HAD to take some pics

:poke:

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
if your keeping the stocks you need some spacers and put the fogs on ...Did you get the coupe hood as well? How does the bumper align with the fender? mine comes out alittle as it gets closer to the headlight .. not sure if its due to a previous accident or if thats how its suppose to be ... 4dr with 2 dr front:147703263745b138a51:chucklesfawk::rock:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Everytime I see your car, it remind me of mine, since I still have my stock V6 wheels on my car as well.

Really makes me miss my car.....

Looks good though.

I don't think I have seen anyone put spacers on the stock V6 wheels, but that would be interesting.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Car is clean. Tails seem dark, maybe they need cleaned? Or did you tint them?

I wouldn't bother with spacers and stock wheels, personally.

scrapnav6

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I finally got the coupe hood courtesy of my friends mom.
I dont plan on putting on spacers mainly b/c you cant polish a turd (stock wheels)
As for fogs, I really want some but they are way expensive and I just started a new job so money is tight. I will probably get the covers for the fog holes or make something cool myself.
Thanks for the comments!

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I wouldn't bother with spacers and stock wheels, personally.

Thanks guys. I finally got the coupe hood courtesy of my friends mom.
I dont plan on putting on spacers mainly b/c you cant polish a turd (stock wheels)
As for fogs, I really want some but they are way expensive and I just started a new job so money is tight. I will probably get the covers for the fog holes or make something cool myself.
Thanks for the comments!

Spacers + stock wheels = don't know till you try it. I have the S2K wheels like you had, and I plan to get some spacers for them. I know, it depends on the stock wheels, but for me, since I need spacers for the S2K wheels anyway, I would be willing to give it a try.

Nice picup on the Coupe hood, I assume it was already SSM?

Only other thing you need is an updated sig. :)

This.

Back