I said hello, Now i say goodbye? No more accord....

loso

Reaction score
No more accord!

Its gone. :sad:

****ing bank wanted it since i was kind of late on my payments.

Ugh im going crazy. What should i get now? 7th gen sedan? 6th gen coupe? Buick regal? lol

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Not to seem like a dick, but maybe some ****box that you can afford to make payments on. That sucks, but.... looks to me like you had subs and amps in your trunk and other stuff, maybe you shouldve found a way to keep the car. Hell, hold a free car wash and ask for donations on the weekend, idk. But I would never let a bank take a car away from me. fvckkk thatt. :(

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
Yeah seriously, if you can get a new car like THAT...why didn't you just pay your 6thgen payments?

Your next car is pretty much up to you. I'm trying not to sound too harsh, but what did you expect we would say?

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Yeah gonna have to agree with em. If I have payments to make, I put a hold on other things until I can. Like my recent accident, I didn't buy anything or pay for anything. Now that I have the cash to finish paying off the deductible, it's time to work on the insurance that I'm sure as hell is gonna jump high lol.

loso

Reaction score

juicebox00

Reaction score
well my dad was paying it off so blame him lol. he never tells me anything about the payments and stuff so i assume he's ontrack with them but i guess not. Im not going to get a car out of the lot but i have some money ive been saving for a while. im thinkg of getting this... i know you guys are going to talk a whole bunch of **** but i guess lol .

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/1078414855.html

If not, then im going for this coupe! ;)

http://sfbay.en.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/1087324603.html

that first car scares me...lol. and the coupe has alot of miles for a v6 so i'd ask if the tranny's been replaced

loso

Reaction score
that first car scares me...lol. and the coupe has alot of miles for a v6 so i'd ask if the tranny's been replaced

lol it looks scary? lol..

and yea thats a good question to ask, im going to ask him that as soon as i give him a call.

fastflyinaccord

Reaction score
just no on the first car. and for the coupe, it is "as is" and the idiot selling it can't even be bothered to check his spelling or grammar. i say find something else

Back