I said hello, Now i say goodbye? No more accord....

02CowboyAccrd

Reaction score
Lock it up and throw away the key, Im getting madder by the minute. How could you let your Accord go like that, especially if you have $3000 something to spend on that red 4x4, how much could he be behind on payments, maybe about a grand?
One good thing about this thread, it good to hear we have alot of all of the responsible people out there.

99F23VTech

Reaction score
Wow... interesting... i think the Token Tercel was the best bet in this case... I have two cars one payment is 320 and another 200 (my accord) and i am paying extra on them, and guess what i don't even see the money the government takes it out and sends it to the bank before I EVEN GET PAID.... its the best and by far most simple way... Any like people have said... CREDIT is your #1 friend in todays economy... :gtfo:... If you wont even talk to the bank, this just goes to show you are irresponsible... I say start mowing some lawns or something to pay the debt, but whatever we say here wont change your mind on some dubs i guess.... but w/e

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I'm going to let this ride just a little longer.......

wherethisthreadgoing.jpg

I want to give the OP a chance to explain himself.

loso

Reaction score
Word. I know you don't make the payments, but paying bills that affect your credit score are by far the most important. If you can't pay someone back for lending you money now, think of hard it will be in the future getting a loan.

My car loan is the first bill I pay each month. When you work to survive, the transportation part of the equation is key.

cars not under my name

loso

Reaction score
yea the cars not under my name so i dont really care lol. and no i wasnt looking for sympathy. im working and stuff so i think im just going to get a 7th gen.

jbisselwhiteac6

Reaction score
:whip_001: man I actually feel sorry for you they are tough on some kid that just lost his car I would be to devastated to post this if I was you Listen to them and Learn from the this whole mistake

dynasty

Reaction score
i have a Honda Odyssey for awhile now but i'm still here. haha. i don't even know if everyone knew i drive a minivan. BAHAH. i'm still here because of fatty Nikita

HECz_

Reaction score
yea the cars not under my name so i dont really care lol. and no i wasnt looking for sympathy. im working and stuff so i think im just going to get a 7th gen.

go ahead and do that..

loso's next thread: my 7th gen is gone
:boo:

Bond4387

Reaction score
My car loan is the first bill I pay each month. When you work to survive, the transportation part of the equation is key.

+7,498

I feel that everything that could have been said, has been said.
Don't buy a dumb car with huge rims, unless that's what you're going for.
In that case, I'm not sure why you'd continue to stay on this forum.

If you forgot, that little picture at the top left of the page? It says "Clean. Simple. Performance." There's nothing 'clean' or 'simple' about that Buick lolz.

Good luck with your next buy. I hope you don't lose it.

Back